Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Nightmares and escape

Recently I had to pick my Dad up off the floor after he had a nightmare about the government coming for him because he subscribes to The Nation and a couple of other publications that might be construed as left wing or an enemy of the current regime.
He also said with the new laws, all it would take to wave the magic wand of terrorism over him and make him vanish was his contributions to an anti-defamation Iranian group.

I did not mention to him my blog, and decided it was probably best if I did not mention it, since I figure if he is already scared of being invaded over the magazines he reads, how much worse could it get to find out someone under his roof is writing the same kind of stuff.

These thoughts led to flights of fancy about how one might have to make a hasty departure, and how one could disappear if the need arose.

The first order of business seems to me to alter your looks enough that existing photographs would make you tough to spot at the airport.

Now you would not want to have this done locally, so I did some looking around and found Facial Plastic Surgery in Austin located at 630 West 34th Street suite 201 Austin, TX who are just commercial enough that you would not arouse suspicion if you were to go in for a change of nose or something. Last time I talked to a Texan, they informed me they still had the right to secede from the union, so it also might be a good bet they would not be asking the government's permission to give you a face makeover.

Now, that is not the only thing you could do at Plastic Surgery Experts.com since they also do liposuction, you could lose some weight which would make you look even less like yourself.

This Personique outfit is pretty much a one shop stop for this purpose when you consider they also deal with hair loss, weight loss, cosmetic surgery and more.

Normally I am not a big advocate for changing your appearance through surgery, but that's mostly because it is usually for vanity's sake. In the event I need to look less like me, in order to survive, I very well might look into doing some changing in appearance. Better that than being a prisoner in one's own backyard.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?