Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

Slice it This Way

I have been calling for impeachment and criminal trials for Bush and his regime for some time now, and it has occurred to me that perhaps there is another route that might placate the growing masses that are ready to kill all Americans because of the unabated actions of our infamous leader. There has been some speculation that Bush has relapse into this drinking problems from the past, which would make him a prime candidate for rehab... it would need to be a very long rehab I think.

Speaking of drinking, I tend to look at a lot of political websites and have noticed that many of them are so busy doing the "get the word out" that they have not given much if any thought to the page design. There is a young man who does coding of designs and has recently started his own company for "code slicing" (I figure if you need that you know what it is.. to me it sounds like something you do in photo shop or css) Jaymeblackmon

He is also seeking folks who want to go to a conference in Vancouver BC on the direction the web is taking. It seems that if he finds 4 people to go, he gets to go free.. which I suppose means also that if you sign up under him, and then get 4 people.. but you would have to ask him Jayme Blackmon

Surprising to me at http://www.jaymeblackmon.com/ was the distinct laid back personal website. I suppose the biggest surprise was that I came to this personal page and not to the much better put together commercial site for his design slicing (coding) which explains things far better and has the benefit of being a single price for any size project. I suppose if you want to rummage around in Jayme's mind his personal site is the place to go, but if what you want is to have your design worked up into css and html, then I would suggest his commercial site http://slicemydesign.com/

I think political websites (and for that matter any website where the data changes with any frequency) Needs this css coding in order to maintain a flavor/ theme or at least some consistency that can be relied upon. Granted the most important thing is the message, but people tend to stay longer at sites where there is a consistency and a cohesiveness, so you might want to check out Jayme.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?